How to Participate
FreshWaterLIVE provides teachers, students and the general public with informative and interactive ways to learn about freshwater. Multiple distance learning methods and times are available to join us on THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2017. Check back for more information. Join us to:
- Get students and the public involved in freshwater.
- Educate students about the importance and conservation of freshwater resources.
- Develop an understanding of water as a limited resource.
- Understand the role of citizens, public land management agencies, and non-governmental organizations in protecting and conserving natural resources.
- Meet national science education standards as they relate to water.
- Check out all of the resources on the web site
- Review the web site for LESSON PLANS and LINKS to teach about freshwater.
- Click on ASK A SCIENTIST and submit a question to one of our freshwater scientists. Check back on the web site for the answer.
- GET INVOLVED in a service learning project that helps conserve or protect sources of freshwater
- CONNECT with us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/FSNatureLIVE or Twitter at http://www.Twitter.com/FSNatureLIVE
- Join us for the WEBCAST to be held on September 28, 2017, when scientists will be available to answer questions LIVE